Your health starts here
Award-winning water filtration,
expertly engineered to reduce the
maximum amount of contaminants.
Modern Technology For Maximum & Safe Contaminant Removal
Your Health First
Get clean, healthy water straight from the faucet by reducing contaminants including lead, arsenic, chlorine, pesticides, and more.
Remove contaminants while retaining beneficial minerals like calcium, potassium, and magnesium for healthier, delicious water.
Rest easy knowing that no chemicals are added during the filtration process, and that the only thing in your water is water.
Water You Can Trust
Free of heavy metals such as lead, copper, aluminum, and water hardness
Goodbye Plastic Bottles
Minimal disposal plastic parts and no more single-use plastic water bottles. Make a difference with this sustainable, solution.
Your Culinary Secret
Filtered water produces more natural flavors for amazing results in the kitchen. Leave your friends wondering about your best kept secret.
All of our systems go through rigorous testing for leaks, and cycle resistance to ensure quality and high performance standards are met.
Whether you’re washing vegetables or enjoying a post-workout shower, protect your whole home from contaminants.
Clean water protects you from disease. Depending on where your water is sourced, it can have bacteria or microbes that can cause disease, but a filter can eliminate those risks.
What is Included
What is All Included
All necessary system components necessary for setup are included
A few installation parts may be required to adapt to your home's plumbing (these can be found at your local hardware store)-
- Wrenches, and other tools for installation
- ¾” or 1” male thread adapters to plumb the system
- Washer-head screws
- Grounding Wires
Quality Built To Last
Smart Control Head for Backwashing
Unlike traditional timing head that pre-set a backwashing schedule every few days, Crystal Quest digital control head pre-calculates the amount of water that is treated and backwash the tank based on the amount. This helps with remove particles and built up contaminants. In essence, backwashing helps reverse the flow of water while increasing its velocity. This separates the particles out of your clean water.
Customize to Fit Your Needs
Fully customizable settings allows you to control backwashing schedules to fit your needs
Newly innovated quick connection allows you to easily connect tubing to the control valve. Simply plug cord from the control valve into 110V electrical outlet.
Premium Quality Tank
The tank is made from high quality fiber glass or stainless steel casting to last many years and corrosion resistant.
Easy Filter Replacements
Filters are engineered for quick, simple slide in and out cartridges.
High Velocity Upflow
Dual tank design increases water contact time with contaminants removing media to prevent clogging or media channeling.
High Water Pressure
tanks can easily maintain enough water pressure to keep up with the needs of the busiest households.
Hassle Free, Minimal Maintenance
Gentle on Your Skin
Skin issues such as eczema and psoriasis get exacerbated by fluoride, chlorine, and heavy metals in unfiltered water.
This filter helps to reduce free-chlorine, and remove rotten egg smell, iron oxide, dirt, and odors from your bath water. Better water, better hair, cleaner water that is gentle on your skin.
Easy Filter Replacement
A whole house water filtration system allows you to cook, shower, and bathe in water free of contaminants. while also increasing the lifespan of clothing, appliances, and your water heater.
Not only can you feel good knowing Crystal Quest Water Filters gives Americans good-paying jobs, but you can also be certain that we carefully monitor each step in the manufacturing process because we produce our filtration systems locally, and source the best
Important: Professional Plumbing Support Required for Installation
Water pressure can cause leaks and damage the surrounding building or fixtures if not properly installed. User must check all fittings for tightness. Terra Air assumes no responsibility for water damage due to leaks.
Arsenic Whole House Water FilterRemove Arsenic from Your Drinking Water
Arsenic (As) enters drinking water supplies from natural deposits in the earth or from agricultural and industrial practices. Arsenic won’t affect the taste or smell of drinking water enough to call attention to such contamination. Like many contaminants in drinking water, arsenic is potentially hazardous at levels or concentrations that do not impart a noticeable taste, odor, or appearance of the water.
Arsenic is not easily dissolved in water. Therefore, if it is found in a water supply, it usually comes from mining or metallurgical operations or from runoff from agricultural areas where materials containing arsenic were used as industrial poisons. Arsenic in water has no color, taste or odor. Arsenic and phosphate easily substitute for one another chemically, therefore commercial grade phosphate can have some arsenic in it.
Arsenic is highly toxic and has been classified by the US EPA as a carcinogen. Some man-made arsenic contamination is related to former practices like apple orchard pesticides, coal ash disposal, and use of certain pressure treated wood products.
Drinking arsenic-contaminated water can result in both chronic (long-term) and acute (short-term) health effects. Acute effects can include nausea, vomiting, neurological effects such as numbness or burning sensations in the hands and feet, cardiovascular effects and decreased production of red and white blood cells which may result in fatigue. Chronic effects include changes in skin coloration and skin thickening and small corn-like growths that can develop especially on the palms of the hand and soles of the feet. Chronic exposure to arsenic is also associated with an increased risk of skin, bladder, and lung cancer.
Multi filtration ProcessPre-filtration
Water flows through a 20” sediment cartridge that removes sediment, particles, rust, silt, sand, and dirt.
Water flows through a 20" solid carbon cartridge for removing chlorine, odors, cloudiness & colors, volatile organic carbon compounds (VOC's), & any remaining insecticides, pesticides and industrial solvents.
Arsenic Removal Water Filter
Water flows through an Arsenic reducing mineral tank. Arsenic resin will remove high levels of both AS+3 & AS+5 arsenic. The large media tank contains a specially-made ion-exchange resin that specifically removes arsenic from tap water. The resin also adsorbs arsenic directly from water, increasing filtration capacity and efficiency.
Which Capacity is right for me?
1.5 Cubic Feet Capacity
Media is effective for 5-7 years. The perfect whole house water solution for 3 to 4 bathroom homes with up to 5 family members, who desires softener water and clean, pure drinking water for the whole family.
2.0 Cubic Feet Capacity
Media is effective for 7-10 years for homes and recommended for homes with 5-6 bathrooms. Because of its high capacity and low maintenance, the system is good for commercial usage as well.
- This unit is not a water softener. It may reduce some hardness but not all. If your water is very hard, please let us know
- Warning: Although a leak detector/flood-prevention valve is optional with your purchase, it is highly recommended to avoid property damage. Due to numerous unpredictable circumstances including installation errors, flood-damage is subject to occur without a leak-detector valve. Including a leak-detector will allow the water system to be flood-proof.
- This system is installed at the main water supply line in order to treat all the water in your home; unlike an RO system, this system will NOT reduce Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) and instead keeps healthy minerals in your water; if you are interested in a filter that removes TDS consider our Crystal Quest Reverse Osmosis (RO) systems
Additional Filters Purchased Separately
SMART Water Filter
• Eliminate bacteria and enhance the water alkalinity and achieve a balanced pH.
• Effectively filters chlorine, chloramine/chloramines, sediment and particulate, cysts, copepods, VOCs, SOCs, THMs, PAHs, petroleum and pharmaceutical by-products, trace heavy metals (i.e. lead, mercury, or iron), MTBEs, atrazine, benzene, xylene, pesticides, insecticides, herbicides, tastes, odors and hundreds of other potential contaminants and harmful chemicals from the water entering your business or home
• For maximum effectiveness, we highly recommend installing this system before a water softener
• Hard water treatment- Water described as "hard" is high in dissolved minerals, specifically calcium and magnesium.
• Scale build up- You may see staining on your sinks, tubs, showers, and clothing. You may also notice less lather from your shampoos and soaps and even a feeling of film on your skin. All these are symptoms of the need for softened water.
• Protect your household appliances: The Crystal Quest water softer also inhibits the growth of scale. The filtered water helps to extend the lifespan of your plumbing system and the household appliances, such as washing machine, dishwasher, water heater, etc.
Additional Product Options
Leak Detector Smart Valve: Used to detect a water leak within a water filter system and shuts down the water supply to prevent flooding.
- 12 GPM Ultraviolet Water Sterilizer System Specifically designed to meet the demanding microorganism control concern. These microorganisms can range from bacteria and viruses to algae and protozoa. A major advantage of UV treatment is that it is capable of disinfecting water faster than chlorine without cumbersome retention tanks and harmful chemicals to your drinking water.
|Filter Media Volume||1.5 cubic feet||2.0 cubic feet|
|Service Flow (GPM)||9-11||10-13|
|Tank Dimensions||10" x 54"||12" x 52"|
|Material||Stainless Steel or Fiberglass||Stainless Steel or Fiberglass|
|Brine Tank Dimensions*||18" x 33"||18" x 33"|
|Eagle Arsenic Oxide||CQE-RM-05006|
|Eaglesorb Water Softeners||CQE-RM-05002|
|Sediment Cartridge (2-7/8"x20")||CQE-RC-04015|
|Carbon Block Filter Cartridge (2-7/8"x20")||CQE-RC-04014|
Whole House Manual Guaranteed Performance
2.0 SS Arsenic Schematic 2.0 CN Arsenic Schematic
2.0 Cube SS Arsenic Removal System Schematic
2.0 CN Arsenic Schematic
Eagle Arsenic Oxide SDS Schematic
Eagle Arsenic Oxide PDS Schematic
30 Years Trusted Experience
Cost-effective, reliable systemsand to residential, and commercial markets.
Our commitment to providing qualityproducts and excellent customer servicehas made us a well knowninternational company
Guaranteed safe checkout
30 Day money back Guarantee
Fast free shipping
Free shipping on most items
24/7 Customer Service
Call, email, or text, we are always available