TESTED & CERTIFIED
MAX CONTAMINANT REMOVAL
Simply the Best in Quality
Your Health First
Get clean, healthy water straight from the faucet by reducing contaminants including lead, arsenic, chlorine, pesticides, and more.
Remove contaminants while retaining beneficial minerals like calcium, potassium, and magnesium for healthier, delicious water.
Rest easy knowing that no chemicals are added during the filtration process, and that the only thing in your water is water.
Water You Can Trust
Free of heavy metals such as lead, copper, aluminum, and water hardness
Goodbye Plastic Bottles
Minimal disposal plastic parts and no more single-use plastic water bottles. Make a difference with this sustainable, eco-friendly solution.
Your Culinary Secret
Filtered water produces more natural flavors for amazing results in the kitchen. Leave your friends wondering about your best kept secret.
Your health starts here
Award-winning water filtration,
expertly engineered to reduce the
maximum amount of contaminants.
All of our systems go through rigorous testing for leaks, and cycle resistance to ensure quality and high performance standards are met.
The system is designed to connect to your original faucet. It can be installed under your sink or in RV in multiple ways.
To install, this unit connects easily to most standard kitchen faucets. All the necessary hardware is included for an easy do-it-yourself installation.
Get instant access to filtered water from any existing faucet – no dedicated faucet or plumber required.
Easy Filter Replacement
Expertly engineered for easy replacement. No need to disconnect hoses or water lines - simply twist off and replace.
30 Years Trusted Experience
Cost-effective, reliable systemsand to residential, and commercial markets.
Our commitment to providing qualityproducts and excellent customer servicehas made us a well knowninternational company
Simply the Best in Quality Guaranteed
Not only can you feel good knowing Crystal Quest Water Filters gives Americans good-paying jobs, but you can also be certain that we carefully monitor each step in the manufacturing process because we produce our filtration systems locally.
We use only the best sourced media that is completely safe and meets EPA and FDA standards for levels for safe, non toxic treatment
Crystal Quest Reverse Osmosis Under Sink Water Filter - 1000CP
Effective Containment Removal
- Supreme Quality: Built with super long-lasting 100% US MADE filters, durability that lasts for decades. System is designed, engineered and assembled in USA to ensure water safety & your health
- Tested and Certified: Effectively remove up to 99% of chlorine and other contaminants such as pesticides, rust, odor, VOCs, as well as toxic fluoride, arsenic, lead, nitrates, heavy metals and 1000+ contaminants. Provides unlimited ultra-fresh, clean, great tasting water right at home. Save money, time and hassle of buying costly, bottled water
- Complete Filtration: Sediment Filter, Pre-Carbon Filter, RO Membrane for dissolved solids and a Mineral+Carbon Combo to neutralize pH.
- Quick Dispense: Fast-flow output design increases the flow rate of water from tank to faucet. The higher water flow will allow you to fill up a glass or pitcher of water much faster. Reduces wait time when drawing and filling large pots of water for making soups or beverages.
- Warranty: One year warranty from the date of purchase (except replacement filters ) against all defects in materials and workmanship
Water Travels Through 12 Stages of FiltrationSTAGE 1 - Water travels through a 5 micron solid carbon cartridge for removing volatile organic carbon compounds (VOC's), insecticides, pesticides and industrial solvents and traps particles larger than 5 micron including sediment, silt, sand and dirt. It also helps to extend the life of the system.
STAGE 2 - Water passes through a 0.020 micron Ultrafiltration (UF) membrane. Ultrafiltration (UF) is an important purification technology used for the production of high-purity water. UF is effective for the removal of colloids, proteins, bacteria, viruses, parasites, protozoa and pyrogens (e.g., gram-negative bacterial endotoxins), other organic molecules larger than 0.2 micron, and most other water contaminants known today.
STAGE 3 - Water flows through pre one - micron filter pads (1 micron equals 1/25,000th of an inch), which removes suspended particles such as silt, sediment, cyst (Giardia, Cryptosporidium), sand, rust, dirt, and other undissolved matter.
STAGE 4 - Water passes through granulated activated carbon (GAC). GAC is universally recognized and widely used as an effective adsorbent for a wide variety of organic contaminants, such as chlorine (99.9%), chemicals linked to cancer (THM's, benzene) pesticides, herbicides, insecticides, volatile organic compounds (VOC's), PCB's, MTBE's and hundreds of other chemical contaminants that may be present in water, bad taste, and odors from your drinking water.
STAGE 5 - Water flows through the ion exchange resin, reducing heavy metals such as lead, copper, aluminum, and water hardness.
STAGE 6 & 7 - Water flows through 2 beds of Eagle Redox Alloy®(Oxidation/reduction process) media made of a special high-purity alloy blend of two dissimilar metals - copper and zinc. This blend effectively increase alkalinity in the water for a balanced pH level
Reduces & removes-
• heavy metals ( lead, copper, aluminum, and water hardness. 98% removal)
• chlorine & chloramine (99.9% removal)
• pesticides & herbicides ( THM's, benzene)
• pharmaceutical by-products
• v olatile organic compounds (VOC's), PCB's, MTBE's and hundreds of other chemical contaminants that may be present
• other inorganic substances such as petroleum byproducts
STAGE 8 - Water flows through another one-micron filtration pad for further reduction of undesirable particles. The end result is a great reduction or elimination of a wide variety of contaminants.
STAGE 9 - Water passes through a CRYSTAL QUEST® reverse osmosis membrane, which removes and filters particles as small as 1/10,000 of a micron as most inorganic chemicals (such as salts, metals, minerals) most microorganisms including cryptosporidium and giardia, and most inorganic contaminants.
STAGE 10 & 12 - Water flows through another one - micron filter pads (1 micron equals 1/25,000th of an inch), which removes suspended particles such as silt, sediment, cyst (Giardia, Cryptosporidium), sand, rust, dirt, and other undissolved matter.
STAGE 11 - Water passes through granulated activated carbon (GAC). Features
- 50 Gallons Per Day
- Granulated Activated Coconut Shell Carbon (GAC) Filter Cartridge, post membrane cartridge, to remove volatile organic carbon compounds (VOC’s), insecticides, pesticides and industrial solvents.
- Pressure Pump
Optional exchange filter cartridges for FLUORIDE, NITRATES, ARSENIC and other water contaminants ARE AVAILABLE! Please Note: When considering installation, if current under sink plumbing is hard copper tubing the saddle valve would be used; for flex tubing the T-valve would be required. While ordering a prompt will require that an installation valve be specified in order to progress through the order entry screen.
Please Note The Following:
- When considering installation of an undersink unit: if current under sink plumbing is hard copper tubing the saddle valve would be used; for flex tubing the T-valve would be required. During the ordering process you will have a choice of which installation valve you prefer.
- The influent waters psi will have a direct effect on GPD or gallon per day production. The RO is designed to work in a psi range from 35-60 with 60 being optimum. If your water pressure is low or you have a high TDS please consider a system manufactured with a pump.
- Units are manufactured standard with 110v electrical outlet but are also available in 220v if requested.
C Series The Thunder C Series uses a Granulated Activated Coconut Shell Carbon (GAC) Filter Cartridge, post membrane cartridge, to remove volatile organic carbon compounds (VOC’s), insecticides, pesticides and industrial solvents.
M Series The Thunder M Series uses a 6-stage Filtration Cartridge, post membrane cartridge, one-micron filter pad, ERA-6500®, ERA-9500®, GAC (coconut shell), ceramic ball resin, and another one-micron pad. P Models P Models also have a pressure pump. Please consider these models if you have low water pressure.
*A Leak Detector Smart Valve should be purchased/installed to prevent unknown water line conditions such as high water pressure, lack of pressure regulator, water spiking or hammering, or negligent installation
|Dimensions:(LxWxH)||16"L x 8"W x 21"H + 4"|
|Holding Tank:||15"H x 11"D|
|Operating Temperature(°F):||40°F(5°C) - 100°F(38°C)|
|Operating Pressure(psi):||20 psi (1.4 bar) - 125 psi (8.6 bar)|
|Design Flow Rate(Gallons per Day, gpd):||50, 75, 100(Configurable)|
|Filter Life(months):||6-12 Carbon Block, 36 for RO, 12-24 UF and multi-stage *|
SMART Filter Cartridge (2-7/8“x9-3/4”)
Carbon Block Filter Cartridge (2-7/8“x9-3/4”)
Ultrafiltration (UF) Water Filter Membrane (2-7/8“X9-3/4”)
50 GPD Standard Reverse Osmosis Membrane
Inline Granular Activated Coconut Shell Carbon (GAC) Filter Cartridge
Reviews From Customers
Guaranteed safe checkout
30 Day money back Guarantee
Fast free shipping
Free shipping on most items
24/7 Customer Service
Call, email, or text, we are always available