TESTED & CERTIFIED
MAX CONTAMINANT REMOVAL
Simply the Best in Quality
Your Health First
Get clean, healthy water straight from the faucet by reducing contaminants including lead, arsenic, chlorine, pesticides, and more.
Remove contaminants while retaining beneficial minerals like calcium, potassium, and magnesium for healthier, delicious water.
Rest easy knowing that no chemicals are added during the filtration process, and that the only thing in your water is water.
Water You Can Trust
Free of heavy metals such as lead, copper, aluminum, and water hardness
Goodbye Plastic Bottles
Minimal disposal plastic parts and no more single-use plastic water bottles. Make a difference with this sustainable, eco-friendly solution.
Your Culinary Secret
Filtered water produces more natural flavors for amazing results in the kitchen. Leave your friends wondering about your best kept secret.
Your health starts here
Award-winning water filtration,
expertly engineered to reduce the
maximum amount of contaminants.
All of our systems go through rigorous testing for leaks, and cycle resistance to ensure quality and high performance standards are met.
The system is designed to connect to your original faucet. It can be installed under your sink or in RV in multiple ways.
To install, this unit connects easily to most standard kitchen faucets. All the necessary hardware is included for an easy do-it-yourself installation.
Get instant access to filtered water from any existing faucet – no dedicated faucet or plumber required.
Easy Filter Replacement
Expertly engineered for easy replacement. No need to disconnect hoses or water lines - simply twist off and replace.
30 Years Trusted Experience
Cost-effective, reliable systemsand to residential, and commercial markets.
Our commitment to providing qualityproducts and excellent customer servicehas made us a well knowninternational company
Simply the Best in Quality Guaranteed
Not only can you feel good knowing Crystal Quest Water Filters gives Americans good-paying jobs, but you can also be certain that we carefully monitor each step in the manufacturing process because we produce our filtration systems locally.
We use only the best sourced media that is completely safe and meets EPA and FDA standards for levels for safe, non toxic treatment
Crystal Quest SMART Disposable Under Sink Water Filter System
This solid state water filter uses the latest technologies that blend the adsorption capabilities of coconut shell activated carbon with Eagle Redox Alloy® and more.
- The unique design allows for a substantial amount of filtration media enabling more contact time with the water. More contact time means better filtration.
- It can be easily back washed. Semi-annually backwashing of the unit not only ensures balanced filtration and eliminates the potential for channeling, but also back-flushes the unit.
Installs neatly under the sink. Comes with an attractive faucet and all necessary installation hardware.
Designed in an attractive white housing, conveniently provides 10,000 gallons of water. (1-3 years, or when the flow of water will automatically either stop or slow down greatly.)
- Please note: When considering installation, if current under sink plumbing is hard copper tubing the saddle valve would be used; for flex tubing the T-valve would be required. While ordering a prompt will require that an installation valve be specified in order to progress through the order entry screen. Also note that the pre-filtration filter located on the countertop page of the website is not available for under sink models.
Water travels through 6 stages of filtration
Stage 1- Water flows through a one-micron filter pad which removes suspended particles such as silt, sediment, cyst (Giardia, Cryptosporidium), sand, rust, dirt, and other undissolved matter.
Stage 2- Water passes through coconut shell granulated activated carbon (Arsenic-Free GAC™). GAC is universally recognized and regularly used as an effective adsorbent for removing a wide variety of organic contaminants, bad taste and odors from drinking water.
Stage 3- Water flows through the ion exchange resin, reducing heavy metals such as lead, copper, aluminum, and water hardness. Ceramic and Tourmaline balls to enhance the water and maintain a more alkaline pH.
Stage 4 - Water flows through 2 beds of Eagle Redox Alloy®(Oxidation/reduction process) media made of a special high-purity alloy blend of two dissimilar metals - copper and zinc. This blend effectively increase alkalinity in the water for a balanced pH level
Reduces & removes-
• heavy metals ( lead, copper, aluminum, and water hardness. 98% removal)
• chlorine & chloramine (99.9% removal)
• pesticides & herbicides ( THM's, benzene)
• pharmaceutical by-products
• volatile organic compounds (VOC's), PCB's, MTBE's and hundreds of other chemical contaminants that may be present
• other inorganic substances such as petroleum byproducts
Stage 6- Water flows through another one-micron filtration pad for further reduction of undesirable particles. The end result is a great reduction or the total elimination of a wide variety of contaminants.
*An Air Gap/three-way faucet should be installed to prevent pressure build-up to avoid leaks
Min Operating Pressure: 20 psi (pounds per sq. in.)
Max Operating Pressure: 60 psi (pounds per sq. in.)
Min Operating Temperature: 40 degrees F
Max Operating Temperature: 90 degrees F
Max Flow Rate: 0.5 gallons per minute
- Suggested flow rate is 0.5 or less gallon per minute
- Standard 1/4" connections; if 3/8" needed additional conversion package should be ordered
- Dimensions: 3.5"L x 10.5"H x 3.5"W
- Weight: 6 lbs
Reviews From Customers
Guaranteed safe checkout
30 Day money back Guarantee
Fast free shipping
Free shipping on most items
24/7 Customer Service
Call, email, or text, we are always available