Your health starts here
Award-winning water filtration,
expertly engineered to reduce the
maximum amount of contaminants.
Modern Technology For Maximum & Safe Contaminant Removal
Your Health First
Get clean, healthy water straight from the faucet by reducing contaminants including lead, arsenic, chlorine, pesticides, and more.
Remove contaminants while retaining beneficial minerals like calcium, potassium, and magnesium for healthier, delicious water.
Rest easy knowing that no chemicals are added during the filtration process, and that the only thing in your water is water.
Water You Can Trust
Free of heavy metals such as lead, copper, aluminum, and water hardness
Goodbye Plastic Bottles
Minimal disposal plastic parts and no more single-use plastic water bottles. Make a difference with this sustainable, solution.
Your Culinary Secret
Filtered water produces more natural flavors for amazing results in the kitchen. Leave your friends wondering about your best kept secret.
All of our systems go through rigorous testing for leaks, and cycle resistance to ensure quality and high performance standards are met.
Whether you’re washing vegetables or enjoying a post-workout shower, protect your whole home from contaminants.
Clean water protects you from disease. Depending on where your water is sourced, it can have bacteria or microbes that can cause disease, but a filter can eliminate those risks.
What is Included
What is All Included
All necessary system components necessary for setup are included
A few installation parts may be required to adapt to your home's plumbing (these can be found at your local hardware store)-
- Wrenches, and other tools for installation
- ¾” or 1” male thread adapters to plumb the system
- Washer-head screws
- Grounding Wires
Quality Built To Last
Smart Control Head for Backwashing
Unlike traditional timing head that pre-set a backwashing schedule every few days, Crystal Quest digital control head pre-calculates the amount of water that is treated and backwash the tank based on the amount. This helps with remove particles and built up contaminants. In essence, backwashing helps reverse the flow of water while increasing its velocity. This separates the particles out of your clean water.
Customize to Fit Your Needs
Fully customizable settings allows you to control backwashing schedules to fit your needs
Newly innovated quick connection allows you to easily connect tubing to the control valve. Simply plug cord from the control valve into 110V electrical outlet.
Premium Quality Tank
The tank is made from high quality fiber glass or stainless steel casting to last many years and corrosion resistant.
Easy Filter Replacements
Filters are engineered for quick, simple slide in and out cartridges.
High Velocity Upflow
Dual tank design increases water contact time with contaminants removing media to prevent clogging or media channeling.
High Water Pressure
tanks can easily maintain enough water pressure to keep up with the needs of the busiest households.
Hassle Free, Minimal Maintenance
Gentle on Your Skin
Skin issues such as eczema and psoriasis get exacerbated by fluoride, chlorine, and heavy metals in unfiltered water.
This filter helps to reduce free-chlorine, and remove rotten egg smell, iron oxide, dirt, and odors from your bath water. Better water, better hair, cleaner water that is gentle on your skin.
Easy Filter Replacement
A whole house water filtration system allows you to cook, shower, and bathe in water free of contaminants. while also increasing the lifespan of clothing, appliances, and your water heater.
Not only can you feel good knowing Crystal Quest Water Filters gives Americans good-paying jobs, but you can also be certain that we carefully monitor each step in the manufacturing process because we produce our filtration systems locally, and source the best
Important: Professional Plumbing Support Required for Installation
Water pressure can cause leaks and damage the surrounding building or fixtures if not properly installed. User must check all fittings for tightness. Terra Air assumes no responsibility for water damage due to leaks.
SMART Whole House Water Filter (9-13 GPM)
Warning: Although a leak detector/flood-prevention valve is optional with your purchase, it is highly recommended to avoid property damage. Due to numerous unpredictable circumstances including installation errors, flood-damage is subject to occur without a leak-detector valve. Including a leak-detector will allow the water system to be flood-proof.
SMART Water Filtration
Removal of Heavy Metals (lead & mercury)
• Crystal Quest Eagle Redox Alloy® 6500 & 9500, and ion exchange resin are infused with the GAC to reduce contaminants such as heavy metals, i.e. lead & mercury
• Eliminate bacteria and enhance the water alkalinity and achieve a balanced pH.
• Effectively filters chlorine, chloramine/chloramines, sediment and particulate, cysts, copepods, VOCs, SOCs, THMs, PAHs, petroleum and pharmaceutical by-products, trace heavy metals (i.e. lead, mercury, or iron), MTBEs, atrazine, benzene, xylene, pesticides, insecticides, herbicides, tastes, odors and hundreds of other potential contaminants and harmful chemicals from the water entering your business or home
• Minimum maintenance requirement: You can easily set your personalized auto-flush intervals depending on your incoming water quality and water usage. The system is basically maintenance-free after the initial set up, which saves your time and money in the long run.
Which Capacity is right for me?
1,000,000 Galloon Capacity
Media is effective for 10 years for homes. The perfect whole house water solution for 1 to 3 bathrooms homes with up to 4 family members, who desires softener water and clean, pure drinking water for the whole family.
1,500,000 Galloon Capacity
Media is effective for 10 years for homes and recommended for homes with 2 to 4 bathrooms with up to 6 family members. Because of its high capacity and low maintenance, the system is good for commercial usage as well.
- Water heater efficiency is increased up to 29%
- Save up to 70% on household detergents and soaps
- Soap and shampoo will lather better, resulting in softer skin and more manageable hair
- Save up to 25% on personal care items such as hair products and shaving cream
- Up to 30% longer life for washing machines, dishwashers, coffeemakers, humidifiers, water heaters, and household plumbing systems
- Fabrics will be whiter, brighter, and last up to 33% longer
- Dishes come clean more easily, without spots
- Bath and kitchen fixtures will have less soap
- Fresh taste and smell
- Crystal clear ice cubes
- Flavorful coffee, tea, mixes, and meals
- Ideal for baby formula, pasta, and soups
- Great for pet and plant water, aquariums
- Unlimited pure water supply to your kitchen and bath
- No heavy cooler bottles to lift
- Clean water for steam irons, humidifiers, and household cleaning, such as windows
5 Stages of FiltrationStage 1
Water flows through a 20” sediment cartridge that removes sediment, silt, sand, and dirt.
Stage 2, 3, 4
Water flows through a 20" solid carbon cartridge for removing chlorine, odors, cloudiness & colors, volatile organic carbon compounds (VOC's), & any remaining insecticides, pesticides and industrial solvents.
Water flows through our SMART Multimedia, which includes 2 types of coconut shell Granulated Activated Carbons (Standard & Catalytic GAC) infused with our Eagle Redox Alloys® 6500 & 9500, and ion exchange resin to reduce contaminants such as heavy metals, i.e. lead & mercury, chlorine, chloramine, & inorganic products such as herbicides, pesticides, petroleum/pharmaceutical by-products and Ceramic and Tourmaline balls to enhance the water and maintain a more alkaline pH.
- This unit is not a water softener. It may reduce some hardness but not all. If your water is very hard, please let us know
- This system is installed at the main water supply line in order to treat all the water in your home; unlike an RO system, this system will NOT reduce Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) and instead keeps healthy minerals in your water; if you are interested in a filter that removes TDS consider our Crystal Quest Reverse Osmosis (RO) systems
- This unit is NOT designed to reduce iron. If this is a concern please consider the Iron Whole House Filter
Water Softener (optional - purchased separately)
• For maximum effectiveness, we highly recommend installing this system before a water softener
• Hard water treatment- Water described as "hard" is high in dissolved minerals, specifically calcium and magnesium.
• Scale build up- You may see staining on your sinks, tubs, showers, and clothing. You may also notice less lather from your shampoos and soaps and even a feeling of film on your skin. All these are symptoms of the need for softened water.
• Protect your household appliances: The Crystal Quest water softer also inhibits the growth of scale. The filtered water helps to extend the lifespan of your plumbing system and the household appliances, such as washing machine, dishwasher, water heater, etc.
• Increase efficiency- the scale buildup inside a water heater will increase the power or gas required to heat the water.
Crystal Quest® Saltless Water Softener is a new technology that transforms the calcium (hardness) of the water into mechanically stable and heat resistant calcite crystals (nanometer size) which no longer cause lime deposits. The calcium is simply rinsed away. Calcium (hardness) creates scale in pipes, on appliances, and other plumbing surfaces. This leads to higher heating and energy costs and expensive repairs to appliances. Scale can also be a source for bacteria to grow, which can be a health concern in drinking water applications. It also removes the already existing scale from pipes and heat exchanger surfaces (descaling effect) and further protects the system from the future formation of scale (scale protection effect). When hardness levels appear at 25 gpg (grains per gallon) or higher pre-treatment or additional media may be required. Please consult a specialist for this condition.
It is important to understand that if a hardness test is done after using a traditional softener, you will have reduced hardness reading. If a hardness test is done after conditioning, you will have the same hardness reading. This is because, again, the calcium is still in the water after conditioning. It is simply rendered harmless to your plumbing and appliances. If water spotting on dishes is a major concern, you will still have this with the conditioner.
- The minerals in hard water will cause yellow stains on plumbing fixtures and be deposited as scale, eventually clogging plumbing and shortening the life of appliances like washing machines, water heaters, and dishwashers by up to 30%. Scale deposits not only cut down on the efficiency of these appliances, they cost you money, increasing both energy and maintenance bills.
- Hard water dulls your hair and dries your skin. Shaving is more difficult in hard water.
- Hard water can leave unsightly film buildup on glasses and dishes.
- Hard water leaves a filmy soap ring around bath and kitchen faucets, which makes cleanup more difficult.
Which Capacity is right for me?
1.5 Cubic Feet Capacity
Media is effective for 5-7 years. The perfect whole house water solution for 3 to 4 bathroom homes with up to 5 family members, who desires softener water and clean, pure drinking water for the whole family.
2.0 Cubic Feet Capacity
Media is effective for 10 years for homes and recommended for homes with 5-6 bathrooms. Because of its high capacity and low maintenance, the system is good for commercial usage as well.
Additional Product Options
Leak Detector Smart Valve: Used to detect a water leak within a water filter system and shuts down the water supply to prevent flooding.
- 12 GPM Ultraviolet Water Sterilizer System Specifically designed to meet the demanding microorganism control concern. These microorganisms can range from bacteria and viruses to algae and protozoa. A major advantage of UV treatment is that it is capable of disinfecting water faster than chlorine without cumbersome retention tanks and harmful chemicals to your drinking water.
|Home Water Usage||1-3 Bathrooms||2-4 Bathrooms|
|Filter Media Volume||1.5 + cubic feet||2.0 + cubic feet|
|Service Flow (GPM)||9-11||10-13|
|Tank Dimensions||10" x 54"||12" x 52"|
|Material||Stainless Steel or Fiberglass||Stainless Steel or Fiberglass|
|Brine Tank Dimensions*||18" x 33"||18" x 33"|
*When you have a softener selected
Eaglesorb Water Softeners
|Sediment Cartridge (2-7/8"x20")||CQE-RC-04015|
|Carbon Block Filter Cartridge (2-7/8"x20")||CQE-RC-04014|
Protect your water system. Protect your investment.
Each product has been individually tested and has passed our quality inspections, but in the rare instance of a system failure, a leak detector valve must be installed with all of Crystal Quest under sinks, water coolers, inline and point-of-entry systems to avoid accidental water damage.
Whole House Manual
SMART Whole House
30 Years Trusted Experience
Cost-effective, reliable systemsand to residential, and commercial markets.
Our commitment to providing qualityproducts and excellent customer servicehas made us a well knowninternational company
Guaranteed safe checkout
30 Day money back Guarantee
Fast free shipping
Free shipping on most items
24/7 Customer Service
Call, email, or text, we are always available